Monday, April 25, 2011

Life isn`t always how we plan it...

Quotes of the Life :

"All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better."


"Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact."

"Everything has been figured out, except how to live."

"Everything in life is luck"

"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see."

Quotes of the Life by me :

"We have similar Life.We born the same way,We die the same way,the difference is that we live it different ."

"We don`t realize how much should we appreciate life,till we found out how crude can be."

"Everything becomes different when we realize that we have just one life."

"When a life reaches the point of dieing ,We regret everything that we done bad or left  words unspoken"

"We can turn back the time,in our minds,but we can`t change it."

No comments:

Post a Comment